Happy Home Animal Sanctuary is a no-kill, no-cage, non-profit organization dedicated to saving the lives of abandoned and homeless cats and dogs. We have been happily serving the Southern Nevada area since 1997.
Our mission is to offer care and a peaceful living environment for abused, aged or homeless animals. We provide an open space facility where these “special needs” animals can be provided with medical care, love, and attention that will ultimately lead to their adoption. If an adoption isn’t possible, the sanctuary provides a lifetime refuge for these animals.
Our goal is to protect the welfare of the animals and to promote the humane treatment and well being of these animals by:
- Providing shelter and medical care for stray or abandoned animals.
- Responding with personal commitment, humane sensitivity, compassion, and technical skill to the needs of these animals.
- Actively promoting suitable adoptions of the animals.
- Encouraging the spay and neutering of dogs and cats to ensure the numbers of unwanted animals be kept to a minimum.
- Helping to prevent cruelty to animals by promoting animal welfare legislation and public education.
We are an all-volunteer group with no paid staff and as a result, we rely solely on adoption fees, donations and the generosity of cat and dog lovers around the world to continue our efforts. If you love cats & dogs, like we do, and support the humane treatment of them, we would encourage you to visit our donation page to learn more about how you can help.
Thank you for stopping by and we hope to see you again.
Happy Home Animal Sanctuary is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. A receipt for your donation will be available upon pick-up or drop-off.